The library has a fax machine available to the public.
- The staff at the circulation desk on the first floor will send or receive faxes for you during our regular open hours.
- The charge for sending faxes in the US is $1 for the first page and 25 cents for each additional page. There is no charge for faxes to toll-free telephone numbers.
- The charge for sending faxes outside of the US is $5 for the first page and $1 for each additional page.
- The charge for receiving faxes is 25 cents per page.
- Our fax number is (515) 432-1103.