Use a computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
- We have many computers on the first floor. We also have additional laptop computers to check out for in-library use.
- All computers are loaded with Microsoft office as well as some games. Most computers have Windows 10 operating system.
- The Children's department offers computers and 2 Early Literacy Station™ (ELS) computers. ELS is designed specifically for our youngest patrons ages 2-8 and features over 4,000 localized learning activities. The fun, interactive and engaging content spans all seven curricular areas: math, science & nature, social studies & geography, reading, art & music, writing & computer skills, and reference. The ELS is available in English, Bilingual Spanish, and Bilingual French.
- Patrons log on using their library card numbers and are limited to two hour increments per log in. When their time is up, they may log on for an additional two hours.
- Patrons must be in good standing (no fines) to use the computers and must abide by the library's Internet Acceptable Use policy.
- Computers are available on a first come, first served basis. No reservations are taken.
- To login to computers, patrons will use their library barcode number and a PIN. All patrons have a default PIN but can request to have it changed. Please contact library staff for help with this.
- The Internet has no filter
- WI-FI is available throughout the library for patrons with their own devices.