If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. The library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- This service is available Monday to Friday from 9 to 5
- To schedule a proctored exam, contact Jamie Williams or Olivia Garrison at 515-432-3727, ext. 4.
- There is no fee for this service, but you are responsible for any printing, postage or faxing costs
- Instructors should send the test materials to Jamie Williams, Ericson Public Library,702 Greene St., Boone, IA 50036
- This service is available for both written and online tests