Our library is connected to other libraries throughout the state and nation. If you can't find an item in this library, ask library staff to help you get it from another library.
- The library will request books, audiobooks (cassette or CD), and copies of magazine articles. We cannot obtain other audiovisual materials, newspapers, or entire issues of magazines.
- ILL request forms may be filled out on-line or are available at each circulation desk.
- There will be a $1.25 fee to help defray return postage, whether or not the item is checked out.
- Materials will check out for approximately 4 weeks. We cannot guarantee renewal as that is at the discretion of the lending library.
- Habitual failure to pick up the material will result in loss of service.
Please click here for our complete ILL policy.