Fax and Printer Service
The library has a fax machine and a color copier available to the public.
- The staff at the circulation desk on the first floor will send or receive faxes for you during our regular open hours.
- The charge for sending faxes in the US is $1 for the first page and 25 cents for each additional page. There is no charge for faxes to toll-free telephone numbers.
- The charge for sending faxes outside of the US is $5 for the first page and $1 for each additional page.
- The charge for receiving faxes is 25 cents per page.
- Our fax number is (515) 432-1103.
- The staff at the circulation desk on the first floor can assist in using the copy machine. Patrons can print from library computers and laptops.
- The charge for printing is 10 cents per page for black and white and 25 cents per page for color (printing on both sides of one piece of paper counts as two pages).